Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New skin and shape: Gorgeous Shye

I am still new to blogging, although I did it years ago (forgot all about it). So let's start with what I have to offer you: this week it's my gorgeous Shye.
Shye is inspired by one of my dearest customers, who regularly drops by in my shop with her ever so smexy sisters. These girls are all sweet, hot and funny and they always brighten up my days. Most of the time I am working, working, working... (apart from shopping to maintain my shoes and hair addiction, or hanging out with my love Justin), so some distraction is very welcome.

Oceane's Shye skin started with a smokey makeup, dark eyes, light lips and a freebie on the MM board. Ten lovely dazzling makeups followed, available in 5 tans (vanilla, cream, honey, cinnamon and coffee), with or without cleavage and with 4 extra tattoo layers for the private girlie area.

Make ups:
Crazy baby
Extatic Escape
Exotic Energy
On the Edge
Oh Hotness!
Tease me
Secret Service
Born to be Wild
Kiss and Blush
Never Dull

I also made a groupgift with Shye, called Try me.
Hope to see you in my store, you can try the demo's there, or get them from Xstreet.
<3 Oceane

No comments: